DX Studio v3.2 Released
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
We're pleased to announce that DX Studio v3.2 is now available for download.
Key features in v3.2 include:-
- 64-bit editor, with 64-bit IE plugin support.
- Streaming module manager improvements - you can now just check a box on a 3D module to have it stream in and out of your scene automatically.
- UI and icon refresh - improvements in both the look and functionality of UI components.
- Lightweight EXE Builder - allows a small, non-admin EXE to be built for easy redistribution.
- Global resource management - access resources from any part of the document from any resource manager.
- Full plugin communication in IE Protected Mode and the latest Chrome and Firefox browsers.
- Tighter memory management.
- Core engine improvments to give a boost to FPS.
- Pre-multiplied alpha support for more complex alpha blending.
You can subscribe to the DX Studio News channel via it's RSS Feed. Just click here to see the feed of all recent news.